Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

Hi all!

Yesterday kinda sucked with the diet. Only because I was exhausted from working the night before and not really thinking (or caring) about what went in my mouth. I don't think it was too bad... just alot of carbs. So today I have to make up for it and eat lots of fruit and veggies instead. Oh.. and lots of water.

I want to give a HUGE Thank you to PearShapedGirl and Tiffany for donating to my Breast Cancer Walk For the Cure! Believe it or not.. with all the cash donations I have received as well.. I have raised $500 so far. Which means I have $1700 left. But considering I have 5 month.. and ALL of YOU .. I think it is very possible. Donate to fight Cancer and get me out walking 60 miles!!

I am back on the treadmill this morning, and today is a weight lifting day.

Hope ya'll are doing great! Have a Blessed day.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thats great news - you will have not problems hitting your goal. We are in the middle of getting ready for the 24 hr Cancer Relay in my city. My god daughter was diagnoised with Luekemia about a year ago - and doing okay these days, not cancer free, but doing good. Great that people like you believe in these foundations!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Being tired can really take a toll on a good diet... hang in there!