Friday, April 06, 2007

TGIF




Hi Ya'll. Sorry I missed posting yesterday.. but it was a busy day starting at 5 in the morning. I had to get the girls bathed, dressed and out the door early so that I could drop them off at my moms house. I had to go to the hospital and do new hire paperwork. I am now employed! Yeah. I still don't know when my first night will be. My new boss was out of town yesterday, but should be calling me today to give me my schedule.

Anyway, the girls had a great time at my moms house. They love their Nana. They played outside, painting and running. Then we all headed over to my Grandmothers house for lunch. She made my famous Corned Beef.. and it was delicious.

Last night was UFC fights and the first show of The Ultimate Fighter 5. The fights were awesome to watch. Liddel vs Ortiz. I was going for Tito Ortiz.. but he was knocked out in the second round. Liddel is AWESOME.. and he is almost 40 years old! Kinda reminds me that I still have a long way to go before I am 'too old' to get out there and do something wild! The UF 5 had a good start. Hubby was shocked that some of the guys weighed exactly what he does and they were CUT! I think he is realizing that its not the weight he needs to worry about putting on, but just building and sculpting what he already has. He is looking amazing to me already, but he is so determined to look like LL Cool J!

Because of this new found inspiration in my husband, he is now going to go food shopping with me this weekend and we are going to figure out what we need to be eating. I don't know how well he is going to handle the grocery store... or how well I am going to be able to handle him intruding on 'my' job. But it might be nice to do something together. We'll see!

Today I have to go to court and take care of my Dog at Large ticket! I am also going to lay some tile on our front porch... I picked up a bunch of big floor tiles from the tile store that have been discontinued and they were going to throw them out.. they are all mismatched, but I think it looks pretty cool. I will take a picture when I'm done!!

Have a Blessed Day!

9 comments:

Amber said...

your kids are so adorable!

Good luck with the shopping spree with hubby!

A Heathier Me said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

hi tl ; boy you and mcduff are going great guns pretty soon yo scoundcrels will not even talk to a ole coot

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Congrats on your new job!!!! How wonderful!! I have missed reading your blog, but I am back in the swing of things.

I can't wait to see the picture of the tile you are going to lay....I think it will look cool!

Tiffany said...

I enjoy it when my hubby comes grocery shopping with me. That way when we get home I don't hear did you buy??? Why didn't you buy? I really enjoy when all three of us go - it is a fun outing - boy do I live in a small town with nothing to do or what!

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

Hello to the cousins! They look so cute!!

I need to find me an LL Cool J hubby. LOL!

Congratulations once again on getting the job - I knew you were going to get it! Did you get some cute scrubs to wear?

Have fun shopping with hubby - it must be a market day or something, Midnight Raider did a big grocery shopping trip, I'm getting ready to go just as soon as I stop blogsurfing LOL and now you and hubby are going too. Have fun, and let us know how it goes!

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Enjoy shopping with your husband! Hubby and I always go grocery shopping together. Sometimes he adds a few "extras" we don't need into the cart, but for the most part he just wheels the thing around and lets me make the choices! LOL

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

This is how God showed
His love among us: He sent
His one and only son
into the world ...
I John 4:9

May He who makes
the flowers grow,
and gives the sun
its golden glow ...

who gently guides
the birds in flight,
and lights the stars
that cheer the night ...

May He whose love
shines over us all,
and gives us blessings
great and small ...


May Christ, the risen
King of Kings,
fill all your days with
lifes good things.

Bless you at Easter
and Always.

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealanai.typepad.com

Cory said...

Cute pics! Hope the shopping trip goes well!