I am holding at 195, which makes me very happy. Half way thru the 90's and headed towards the 80's... oh yeah baby!
Food has been good. My portions are staying small even though I have gotten over my flu. I really think that is what was making the difference in my weight loss.
Ok, so I have found an awesome new podcast that I listen to while doing housework. Every Sunday morning Jillian Michaels does a radio talk show (you can download them off of iTunes for free) Today I listened to one of her older shows and it was about what supplements to take when your sick.. Being that it is cold and flu season I thought I would share this with you:
These are to be taken at high doses ONLY when you are sick (and for no more then 2 weeks). You can continue taking them when you are well but make sure to drop the dosage back to normal.
1. Vitamin C - 500-1000 every 2 hours w/ food.
2. Zinc - 23 mg ...take with the vitamin C
3. Drink tea with honey
4. Elderberry Extract (also known as Sambucol)
5. Vitamin A - 100,000 IU's a day (should drop it back to 25,000 once you are well)
6. Garlic - roast and eat 1 clove a day
7. Tameric - 2,000 mg a day
8. grapeseed extract- 3-4 drops in 8 oz of water a day
9. DO NOT WORK OUT WHEN YOU ARE SICK!! YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON RESTING AND RE HYDRATING!
Since I felt so much better this morning I wogged 2 miles, did a full body workout and 120 crunches. Monday is an official weigh in and measurements..and the end of 2007. I'm ready! Are you?