Monday, March 26, 2007

Weigh In Day Has Been Postponed...



Saturday morning I woke up with the worst cold in history. My head felt like it weighed 100lbs.. my neck was stiff, my nose was stopped up, my throat was swollen and so sore I could not swallow. So, needless to say , I stayed in bed all day Saturday and all day Sunday. Today I would have loved to stay in bed but hubby had to go to work. I am barely able to keep my head up as I write this... so I don't think this will be much longer. This is my weigh in day, pictures, measurements..etc. But I am in no mood to do any of it. I am going to continue laying on the couch with my feather pillow, comforter and dried cranberries while my children torment me and fight amongst themselves. I have hours before hubby comes home.. so I must try and stay strong until then. Cant let the girls see I am weak! LOL

I don't know if I will feel better tomorrow... but until the next time.. I hope you all have a blessed day... and whatever you do , don't get sick!

2 comments:

Karin said...

I hope the girls weren't too hard on you. Will say a prayer for healing and back to your fresh self in time for your 2nd interview!

Cory said...

I hope the girls aren't too hard on you. Just try to get better. The measurements will wait!