Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What The ??? Wednesday.



Ok, so I am up extremely early this morning. Between both kids waking up in the middle of the night and taking over my side of the bed and pillow, and my restless mind, I finally just had to get up. I grabbed a cup of tea and sat down at the computer. As I was waiting for the computer to do its morning thing and try to wake up, I glanced out the window. It was still dark, but I could see the street light down at the corner and saw a strange but familiar site. It is SNOWING. WTF?? It was 80 degrees yesterday... and this morning there is already an inch of snow on the ground. Hmmmmm global freezing? This is so weird. Not so much that its snowing in March. Last year we got 4 feet in MAY... but because it has been so warm that even the fruit trees were in full blossom. hmph.. guess that means no fruit this summer. So anyway, I am not only feeling sleep deprived, but also cranky because I have to drive into town today in the snow.

Speaking of, I am heading to town for my physical for the job at the hospital! Yeah. I am very excited about it because not only does that mean money to catch up on bills with, but HEALTH INSURANCE. yes!!! We will finally all be covered to go to the doctor. Between my weird little occurrences with cysts and tumors, and my kids ear infections.. that alone will save us millions! I am also excited to get back into the medical field. Especially if it means helping bring babies into the world. How amazing will it be to see God's miracles happen every day I'm at work?

I am feeling a little bit better every day. I feel a little bit of the cold still lurking about my sinuses and in my chest, but at least I have my energy back. As for exorcise, I am taking a break until the weekend. I want to make sure I shake this thing before I go full strength again. In the mean time, I am still watching what I am eating and have become pretty comfortable with 3 meals a day and small portions. I guess I should be thinking about what kind of food I can start taking work.

I better get going... the fam is waking up and it looks like I've got a lot of things to get done today. Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats on the job, thats fantastic news! Insurance is always a big perk for sure.

Wow, snow when it was 80 the day before I couldnt imagine.

I can definitely tell a difference in your pictures below, keep up the hard work!

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

You can keep your snow!!! Um, don't you live in Arizona?

Congrats on your job! Best of luck your first day(s) back.

And yes, F. I got measured at a lingerie store and was dumb founded when she told me my size. I was like WT..F?!
I sometimes wear 2 sport bras to run in. I don't have double d sized boobage, I think it's the back fat that did me in :)