Thursday, July 26, 2007



I am STARVING this morning. why? Well, I think its because I ran my two miles yesterday. My first one in the morning, my second in the evening before dinner. But my second one made me feel a little bit nauseous, so I only ate a very small dinner and a protein shake. I think my body used it all up before I even went to bed.. so this morning my tummy is grrrrrrrrrrowling! That's a good thing!!

Tonight is the second part of the karaoke finale! I have been singing my song all week. In fact, I'm really quite tired of it.... but I definitely know the words now. I have to figure out what to wear... it has to look rock n' rollish. I really hope I go on to the next round!! I will get to sing an Elvis song!!Not to mention it is one step closer to winning $1000 and the possibilty of getting noticed for my voice! Wish me luck!

So today's plan:

BK: 2 eggs and a protein shake
Run 1 mile

L: Salad and left over fish
Do a Pilates Dvd

D: A lite salad...something that wont make me sick when I get nervous tonight!!
SING!!!

I peeked at the scale this morning.. because this is a competition I will keep the numbers to myself.. BUT I LIKED WHAT I SAW!!!!!

OH.. and I added Kitty to our list. She is a bit late signing up.. but I hate to keep someone out of a challenge when they want to do it.. so YOUR IN KITTY!!! To make it fair though, I will have to say that you will not be eligible for a prize... unless of course you lose 3 lbs... then that is a prize all itself isn't it?

Find your focus and carry it with you!

I'm in shape. Round is a shape... isn't it? ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your sing off!!! And congrats on your weight loss... however much it may be!

Anonymous said...

hi tl; am in a rush ther peterson clan is cimming for poker when they clodr the compuiter store at 5;
you sing real good now ya heah

Christine said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! Congrats to you. I am kinda excited to head to the gym this afternoon - will let you know how it goes.

Congrats on having a signing voice. I make glass break with mine! HA. Very proud of you and you're running - I plan to try a little something on the treadmill. :)

Anonymous said...

so far i have sucked at this challenge...i did do my 1.5 miles on the treadmill. i can't work out till the kids are in bed as husband is at work tonight!!! haven't anything processed yet!!!!! woohoo...!