Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ouch....ouch....



Yesterday was a pretty active day. I finally got to take the girls on a bike ride and it was lovely. The rain clouds had moved in, cooling it down quite a bit, but managed to not rain until we were back home. After it stopped raining, the girls and I went out back to enjoy the cool weather once more. Hubby has a speed bag hanging on the back porch, so I just started playing with it. About 40 mins later, I had broken a sweat and my arms and shoulders where really feeling sore. We came back in, where I finished the days chores. Hubby came home and decided that it was a good night for us to start working out together again. So we hopped on the bowflex after dinner and did a full upper body weight regimen. This morning I am feeling every bit of what I did yesterday! It does feel good though.. not a bad thing at all!

Today I am going to take the girls out for a walk and then clean out their closet. This evening will be a pilates work out to even out the weight lifting.

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not! ~Author Unknown

Find your focus... another week is almost done!!!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Wow! Nice work on the exercise! I bet you're feeling good! And I bet it was fun while you were doing it too! Keep remembering that whenever you feel like just sitting on the couch and not working out. That's a great motivation for the rest of us too!

Anonymous said...

Great fun! I love that quote too!!!!!

Christine said...

Wow - super active! Good for you for getting on that bike. Wish you lived down the street - I am looking for a walking buddy! :) Keep it up - you are on track for another amazing week! You are starting to make me look bad! TAKE CARE - SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Megan said...

I'm finally getting caught up on my blog reading after my month long road trip. It's great to come back here and see all the wonderful progress you're making. Keep it up girl! You're doing so well.

Fatinah said...

holy workout batman! should be funny to see if you can move your arms tomorrow - it always hits me the day after the day after!!