Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jumped on the scale this morning and it held at 208... so unless I lose another pound today, my weightloss for the 1 wk challenge will be 3 lbs. Not bad. Might have to do that the last week of every month! I will do the 'official' on thursday morning to give everyone a chance to weigh in and email me! I dont think that anyone, including me, will win the prize for sticking to all the rules! LOL.. I have missed a couple of workouts.. so that ruins it for me. I did stick to all the clean eating though... that I am pretty impressed about!

Anyway, yesterday was fun. Kinda drove all over the place. Went to my friends house and did some singing.... then went to my FIL and visited my new MIL. It poured down rain while we were there so no playing with the horses.

I added my 'July' picture to the side bar... only 7 lbs lighter, but still looking better! My hair is extremely curly, so with this humidity it really takes on a life of its own.

I have no plans for today...if it dries up a little I will take the girls to the park.. or maybe their cousins house. Either way, we need to get out of the house and enjoy the cooler weather.

Find you focus... and hold on for dear life!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Chug back the water today - and the scale might surprise you. :) Congrats to you for your weekly loss - 3 pounds is HUGE!

Love the curls. When you have curls you don't want them - but me, I have bone straight hair even to get a kink in it I need the curling iron! Keep it up!

PearShapedGirl said...

Hey TL, sounds like you've found your focus! Congrats on the loss, that's awesome. You're less than 10 pounds away from the 190's!

Take care,
PSG

Anonymous said...

Congrats - you'll get that pound off and maybe even more! I am doing really well, I have missed a workout also but have been very good food wise. Super amazingly good. My life has been crap, but I've been fantastically disciplined! Cause stress is no excuse to eat rubbish. Except the slice of vanilla cake that I ate. But I've not even eaten 10 points today so I am not going to beat myself around the head about it.