Thursday, September 20, 2007

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Day 6: 206.5


Aaaagh... frustration set in this morning. The fact that I have been doing this for 6 days and not even half a pound lost.. what is going on? Am I still eating wrong? Too much? Not enough? I will admit that for a minute there I was going to ignore the tready and just go back to bed... but I didn't. I griped and groaned while I pulled my shoes on... then mumbled and moaned while I walked over to the tready and turned it on. Ugh.. But I did do my 20 min run this morning.. and I do feel great now. So I'm glad I pushed myself to do it and not let myself give up again.

Am I being silly in thinking I should be seeing results right now?? Is it too early to see a loss?? Oooooooo... measurements!! Hold on!!

(undoing the mess of the measuring tape!)

Ok.. Now I feel like an idiot.. check this out:

Chest = Was 43 Now 41 = -2 inches
Waist = Was 40.5 Now 39 = -1.5 inches
Hips = Was 44 Still 44

Holy Cow.. I've lost 3.5 inches in 6 days... yeehaw!!

So now that I am feeling 5 million times better about this.. I am going to rock it today. I have a whole house that needs to be cleaned... laundry that needs to be folded.. kids that need playing with... and I am ready! Food will be great today... eggs for breakfast, baked potato with salsa for lunch and fresh fish for dinner.

I am SO glad I ran this morning. Just goes to show ya... sometimes you are rockin' when you think you are rollin'!

2 comments:

Cory said...

WOW! That is some major improvement! Who cares if the scale has moved when you've lost that many inches!!!
Keep it up!

Laura N said...

Great idea to pull out the tape measure. Sometimes the scale doesn't play fair. Keep doing all the right things and it will pay off. It already is!