This is my 300th post. WOW. I looked back over the past year and it seems like it all happened just yesterday! One thing I did look up was what I weighed last year at the NFR.. 211.. ahhhh, so I am already 14 pounds lighter. But I still have 4 weeks to lose more.. and I will, yes, I will!!
Today is one of my rest days, but I felt a little fidgety this morning so I hopped on the treadmill and walked for 30 minutes. Nothing intense, but enough to break a sweat. I am up 2 pounds, but if you look at weight over the past couple of months you will see that I am always at my heaviest in the middle of the week. I know many of you hate the idea of weighing yourself everyday, but I have to say that I have learned a lot about how my body reacts to certain things. I also have realised that I was getting discouraged before because I would see such drastic gains and losses...(ie: +2 lbs in one day).. I would see that and think I was a failure. Now I know that by Monday I will lose another pound... I know they say that 'Slow and steady wins the race' but good grief, I am not that patient!! But I guess I have to be to do what I'm doing. Here is how I look at it.. even if I only lose 1 lb a week.. I will still be ~23 lbs lighter by my 30th birthday in April.. which would make me 174... that is a heck of a lot better then 215!!!
On a different note.. Cory tagged my with a meme... here you go!!
7 Things About Me
1. I won First and Second place in Nationals for Tae Kwon Do when I was 15. First in forms, Second in sparring. I regret quitting when I was 18.
2. My favorite job was working in the operating room and seeing all the different and sometime weird surgeries!
3. I love to wear hats!!
4. I am married to a retired bull rider... and I can barely stay on a horse!!
5. My best friend lives 4 hours away.. I sometimes feel very lonely.
6. I love living in the country.. but miss the busy city sometimes too!
7. This Friday will make 2 months that I have stayed faithful to a healthy lifestyle.. that is a record for me!!
Have a great hump day..