Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 3 P90X

You know you are doing what you should be when you wake up in the morning and your waist feels slimmer. Your thighs don't cause a friction fire while walking to the bathroom and your arms have dents in them where there supposed to! Cardio workout yesterday was fantastic. It is crazy how many of my muscles are sending a little 'thank you' in the form of a numb pain. I know this is only day 3, but people, I feel this working.

Today's Plan:

90 minutes Tang Su Do class this morning
60 minutes Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

Focus: Water, vitamins

Tomorrow is Yoga and then an afternoon of Easter Egg hunting and BBQing with family and friends. No worries, I'm making a veggie-ka-bob for hubby to throw on the grill for me. :)

4 comments:

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

Go, Tigerlilly!! You're on a ROLL!!

SuccessWarrior said...

You know you're doing what you should when you work out that hard and feel this good.

"Yay!" from the cheering section. =)

Mom of Two Boys said...

I'm impressed... a veggie kabob? You have some serious willpower! I'm hoping I'll do something like that for my next family get together. Would save me a lot of those extra calories (like the ones I consumed this weekend)!

Anonymous said...

You are like the workout warrior!! You go sistah!!