Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 6 P90X

I had a great day yesterday. The only problem was that I ate too many calories. I think I tricked my mind into thinking that since I was doing so much walking I should be eating more 'energy'. pfft. Oh well, today is a new day and I know better now.

My legs are a little sore this morning...but I feel great. A good stretch and I will be good to go! I got my 6 miles in yesterday, it is definitely a good challenge.

Today's Plan:

P90X Kempo
Walk, Walk, Walk

Focus: Calories!, water, vitamins

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last night I wanted to eat more, because I worked out for the first time in a week, but I just went to bed instead. hahah. Worked out pretty well.

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

Too many calories, huh? You may have mentioned it before, but I was wondering: How many calories do you get in a day? I'm really wanting to start exercising more (ANY exercise would be "more" for me...) and I'm wondering how many calories is acceptable to have on days when I work out. I thought you'd be just the girl to ask, since you seem to be a workout pro lately!! :)