Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hump Day

I have come down with 'the crud'. Runny nose, itchy eyes, a sore throat and my voice has dropped 10 octaves. Ugh. It hit me last night while in karate class. We were running around and my body just started to shiver. You know your sick when you are hot, sweaty and your body is shivering. I finished class (I'm stubborn that way) then came home and crawled in bed. Hubby brought me some Theraflu and kissed me goodnight. I'm just glad I didn't get any of the stomach stuff. I'm not good with the whole throwing up thing!

So obviously today's plan is a little less active:

Lay in bed for an unknown amount of minutes!

On the positive side I have 10 people signed up for the challenge!! I am super excited. OH... and a big THANK YOU to Just A Girl!! She designed the button for me!


OK, my head is needing a pillow. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

FatMom said...

Hi, TIGERLILLY~

Are you very tall? It seems that way to me, as you seem quite slender. Your progress is awesome, BTW.

Thanks,
FatMom

Anonymous said...

Hang in there TL - the crud will leave your body and you will be back to your fabulousness very soon!!

Very cool button btw!!

Cory said...

Hope you get to feeling better! And I look your button!

Susie said...

Feel better soon..get rest and lots of fluids..and some tea with honey!! The badge/button is very nice! Take care!

Hanlie said...

I'm afraid I'm going to bow out for now... I've got too much else going on to commit to this challenge.

Hope you feel better soon!