My first day of journaling went great. I managed to write down everything that went in my mouth..(including 8 fig newtons!!WTF?? 8???)... and came out with 1520 calories and 30 grams of fat. Not too shabby! I also drank 12 glasses of water and 5 cups of tea. (jeesh, that sounds like a lot)and I ran 1.26 miles!! I would say that my first day was a success!
We did not find out anything from the bank yesterday.. which was torture. Hopefully that means that today will be the day! I will just have to wait and see.. what is meant to be will happen in its own time.
10 Things I Want to Do When I'm at Goal Weight!!
1. Take a shower... and enjoy less surface area to clean!! LOL
2. OH.. and while I'm in there.. shave my legs without moaning and groaning.
3. Slip on those old hip huggers that I wore everyday!!
4. Find that old shirt that made me feel sexy ... hope I didnt toss it in a moment of rage!
5. Go to the city and head for the mall, where I can shop in ANY store I want to !!!
6. Find something sexy for hubby to enjoy (Since I've been pregnant 75% of the time we've been married.. he might enjoy seeing my body back to normal!)
7. Play with the girls... alot!.. not that I dont now, but I think I will enjoy it even more!
8. Focus on my health... everyday!
9. Get out and do stuff with hubby... quit being so damn lazy!!
10. Enjoy life....
Most of these I do now...anything that does not have to do with clothes!... but I think that at my goal weight I will be such a happier person and doing them will be 10 x's better!
For now I will focus on today...