Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!






My baby is 3 years old today. I can't believe this much time has gone by. She has changed so much in the past year. Talking in full sentences and using the potty. Her loving personality has come through... I am a very blessed Mommy! She sure has changed from this little baby:






I ate cruddy last night. Not exercising apparently gave me a free ticket to bad eating. Four pieces of bread... ramen noodles... ugh!!! So, I have to get my mind focused again. I have a 2 mile run planned for this morning and then Core Synergistics tonight. Food is definitely going to be written down and counted. No more stalling....






On the other side, I am baking cup cakes for the girls today to do a little celebration of Baby's birthday. Her real party is on Saturday.... but I had to do something for today!






Here's to not diving into the icing head first!




1 comment:

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday to your Baby! My little one turned 3 in March...and I can't believe, either, how quick time flies. Oh my gosh....I don't even like thinking about it, because it makes me kinda sad....but I am going to try to enjoy this year more than any other year I've had with my little one. I know you will, too.