Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Test Day

Angel has her last round of testing today for her speech therapy. There will be a meeting afterwards to talk about how they will go about helping her.

Yesterday the girls were playing with their Barbies when Baby's Barbie gashed Angel in the eye. She has a little scratch on the white of the eye... the rest is extremely red. I'm not sure if I should take her to the doctor or see if it heals by itself... anyone?? I looked it up on Webmd and it said that most scratches to the eye will heal in 1-2 days on there own... her pupil is reacting normal, so I don't think there is any serious bleeding or infection. She looks like she was hit by Mohamid Ali.

My workouts rocked yesterday. I ran 1.75 miles and did a full hour of chest and back. I am feeling it in every muscle today... I was going to do Yoga today.. but I have my Tang Soo Do class tonight and I think that will be plenty!

Food is on course, except for a bite or three of ice cream yesterday. No bread... We did have brown rice with dinner, but that is allowed!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, don't know what to tell you about the eye - sounds painful though! Poor kiddo!

Good luck with Angel's testing today - I hope they tell you something helpful!

Tiffany said...

I wouldn't take her to the doctor yet - they won't do anything else it gets infected. If it doesn't look better in a couple of days or if it starts to get more red go see the doctor. ALso maybe keep her inside during the day so the light does not bother her.