Friday, June 20, 2008



Some of you may remember that I am a huge fan of Gillian McKeith. Her no nonsense ways are brilliant. Well, she has come out with a new book... and lucky me got a copy!
Don't worry, it's not another diet book. This is even better. It teaches you what foods you should eat to help heal your body. Have allergies? Chron's disease? Varicose veins? She has the cure! What to eat, what to stay away from and supplements that will make up for the rest. I have already passed along her advice to some family and friends who I think would benefit from it....
In Gillian McKeiths words:

" I've decided to put my life's work into one must-have food bible. It's a book you can dip in and out of or read cover to cover. You can search for specific foods or ailments, or learn just how foods affect your well being, from head to toe, birth to old age. Whether you want to learn what to eat to help protect you from winter colds, sail through the menopause or banish your IBS, my book provides the answers at your fingertips. Think of me as your personal food oracle. No need to struggle alone!"
I am loving this book. Learning more about the good things that certain foods bring to your body makes you a lot more conscious of what you put in your mouth!
Want to buy the book? Check out this website!

Interested in learning more from Gillian McKeith? Follow these links:








Take her new health quiz here!!




1 comment:

P.O.M. said...

Oh, I love those types of books. My dad got me a similar one last year and I'm always diggin' in it for friends (or myself).