Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I know, I know, I'm late.....

But its not my fault. Something happened to my Internet service. Since 9 a.m. I have been checking the computer every hour, half hour and second to see if it had connected. Finally...5:30 pm and I am able to say 'hello'!


So.. today was a bust. I got a ton of cleaning done. Two huge piles of laundry have vanished and everyone has clean sheets. My calories...a little on the high side but not horrendous. My workout, well, I am exhausted. I usually have Tang Soo Do class tonight, but Hubby has asked to switch nights again....so I think I might take the night off. Get the girls settled in their room early, relax in my nice clean bed and read a book.


As for the tattoo... I did not like how long the words 'tiger lily' were in Korean... so I looked up TIGER in Chinese... check it out:



Of course it will be smaller... about an inch in diameter. I am going to try and get it done this weekend... YAY!!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

where are you putting it? I'm thinking of the OM symbol on my wrist....

Hanlie said...

I like it! You'll have to take a picture once it's done!