Saturday, December 16, 2006

J-E-L-L-O

Whooooooooo.... my legs are wiggly and jiggly... they are sore! I LOVE it! I was on track with the diet yesterday, drank tons of water and tea, rode the bike and did a 45 min Tae Bo workout last night before bed. Today the weather is warm.. which means possible snow... but I am keeping my hopes up that we can get in a good bike ride before it starts falling.

Tonight is my grandmothers Christmas party.. which means I'll be cooking a cake this afternoon... if it turns out yummy I'll post the recipe! All my WW blog friends will like it.. its out of my WW cook book.

I am having to tell myself, everytime I pass a mirror, that its not going to be an overnight thing. Nice and slow is the way to go!

Meanwhile, hubby decided yesterday that he was going to quit chewing tobacco. Today is day number two and he is doing great! I am so proud of him for doing this. I quit smoking 4 years ago when I found out I was pregnant and never started again... so I know how hard it is.. but he is becoming so health conscious that he is really getting his body and life in shape!! It inspires me every morning to keep losing weight.

Have a great weekend. Monday is Weigh In day... so I'm going to do my best this weekend so I see great results!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Good morning Tigerlilly!! I am SO proud of you for quitting smoking!! And your husband is giving you and your girls the greatest gift this Christmas by quitting chewing tobacco!! Woohoo!!! You have done such a FANTASTIC job this week, I know weigh-in tomorrow will rock!! Have a wonderful day, I'm looking forward to your WW cake recipe! :)

jeannie* said...

I agree with Michelle! So glad you quit smoking 4 years ago... best thing you could have done for yourself AND your girls! And I hope your husband is able to keep up with quitting.

You've been doing GREAT this week! So much exercize... keep it up!!! And have fun at the party.

Michelle said...

You are doing great!!! Keep up the great work!!

Cory said...

I'm so proud of you for quitting smoking. I actually quit about 3 years ago. And I have a couple of friends that are trying now. It's good that your husband has you to support him while he is giving up his habit.

I'm sure you'll do well tonight. You've been doing too well to mess it up now.

JOY said...

Good for you Tigerlilly!

You are doing really well, am sure the results on Monday will be great - can't wait to hear how you do!

Enjoy the party - so nice to spend time with your family at this time of year - I am missing mine so much!

Hope your Hubby sticks at it - sounds like he is doing great!

Good luck to you both over the festive season - know it is easy to give into temptation especially this time of year but you can do it!