Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

I appreciate the help from all my friends..and mama! I have taken in all your advice and will be thinking about it on my 3 day trip to LAS VEGAS!! We are going to the rodeo, and I cant wait. So this will have to be a short note, for we have to leave in minutes! I have promised myself that I will focus on having a good time while we are there.. whether I am eating fruit salad.. or cheesecake! I will see you all when we get back on Thursday.. will definatley have pictures!! Lisa.. I will write you as soon as we get back, I am anxious to talk to you!!


God Bless You All...

5 comments:

lisa jane said...

You lucky lucky duck.Vegas sounds so exciting!!!!
have the best time,dont they have like the hugest buffet in the world there?head straight for the cheesecake coz thats my favourite.Wish i could fit in your luggage.:(

have the best timexxxxxxxxx

jeannie* said...

Have SO SO SO SO SOOO much fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back on Thursday! And thats the best attitude... to just enjoy it!

PearShapedGirl said...

Have a great time Tigerlilly, and don't let obsessing with food and weight get in the way! Enjoy your vacation to the fullest! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return...

Take care,
PSG

ArleneWKW said...

Keeping the focus on having a good time is definitely the way to go. I wish I could interest my hubby in a Las Vegas trip.

Anonymous said...

hi tl i just got back hope you had fun and made a bunch of money playing 7 teaxas hold on
later