Monday, December 18, 2006

Weigh In Day

I am down another pound!

I did my tae bo this morning and will do it again tonight. Today is a day of paying bills and cleaning house.. ugh. It is FREEZING outside... definatley not going for a ride today.

Hubby made it thru the weekend without chew...and is a little grumpy.. but not too bad. Both of us are feeling a little under the weather... so I'm going to make this short. Hope everyone doesn't have too much of a manic monday!

Have a Blessed Day!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss this week! You are doing great!

Michelle said...

Good Job on the 1 lb. loss..that's fabulous!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

(o;

jeannie* said...

Great job on being down another pound! And I'm so proud of your hubby!!! Making it through the weekend is the hardest part I bet... and I'd assume everyday it should get a teeny tiny bit better!

Feel better!

Living to Feel Good said...

WooHooOOOo!! Congrats on the loss!! Yes another "loser" during the holidays. :D WooHOoOO!!

So glad your husband is kicking the chew.