Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Morning



Hi ya'll. First I want to wish Michelle luck on her casting call for The Biggest Loser!!! You GO Girl!!

Second, thank you for all the well wishes. My baby girl is still really sick with a terrible ear infection and HIGH fever, but we now have her on all the medication she needs so I am praying she will be back to her bubbly self soon.

Yesterday was a long day and terrible eating. I didnt go over my calories too badly... I think I hit the 1600 mark though. Oh well... it was stress eating. At 5 last night I had to drive my baby girl to the Urgent Care 30 minutes away in the middle of a snow storm... and I HATE driving in snow. By the time we got out of there....URGENT my ass.... I had to go get her prescriptions filled and then drive all the way home again.... the weather dropped to below freezing and the snow was still falling. The highway home wasn't even getting plowed so I could'nt even see the dividing lines...or the tracks of the car in front of me. It was scary.. baby girl slept thru the whole thing. Anyway, by the time I got home I was starving and ate what I could grab out of the refridgerator...and thanks to Michelle it was nothing too bad. Some fat free chocolate pudding. A fat free/ sugar free popsicle and some leftover dinner. I worked it off first thing this morning by doing a workout dvd. Yeah me!!

I have a question for those of you using pedometers... I found one I had bought a while ago... but I dont remember how many steps are in a mile?? Can anyone tell me?

Today is cold and snowy... so I am going to cuddle up next to my girls on the couch and enjoy some quality cartoons!

Have a Blessed Sunday!!

6 comments:

Martalu said...

hey chic, sorry to hear about your little girl feeling bad. I hope the meds kick in real soon. Poor thing!

So, there's about 2,000 steps in a mile, if I remember correctly, because we're supposed to try to walk 10,000 steps a day, and that's 5 miles.

Keep us posted, and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

hi tl; soryy about bailey bug hope the rx's work ok and she gets ok soon

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am glad you all made it home safely. I hope your little one feels better really soon. I am praying for her.

Cory said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Bailey is sick! That seriously sucks. As well as the trip to Urgent Care. At least you got home safely. I'm very glad to hear that.

Greta said...

I hope the little one is feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the good luck wishes - it worked because I got a call back! :) Keep those good vibes comin'!

God bless you and little Bailey!