Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 46:199

well, at least I am holding under the 200 mark. Yesterday was a good day.. I defeated temptation, ate three healthy meals and drank a ton of water. Now, if I can just keep that up for the rest of my life... or at least the rest of this week!

I ran again this morning.. this time having to stop and walk. My legs are sore from yesterday, so it was a little harder going. Today's weight lifting was focused on the back and abs...summed up in one word... ugh. (I don't know if that is even a word) So this weeks total is already 3 miles in 2 days... I like that!!

The new Samurai Sword workout is not due to get here until next week... I am so excited to give it a try. Check out the arms on the woman who invented the workout-

I cant wait for my arms to look that good!!

Today is going to be a long day of cleaning house and running errands. It is the Eve of Halloween... which doesn't mean a whole lot in this house. As much as I love scary movies we never get the chance to watch them because of the munchkins. Tomorrow night I am taking them to our church's Trunk or Treat... where they guarantee no scary costumes and lots of candy and games.

Losing weight is 20% exorcise and 80% nutrition.... keep that in mind!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I just heard about the samurai workout the other day, Looks very interesting.