Sunday, October 21, 2007

WEEKEND WE-VIEW

This weekend I was given the chance to try the new Curves cereal and Curves 100 calorie snack bars. My thoughts?

Curves Honey Crunch Cereal: Absolutely delicious. In fact, I had to eat a bowl for my afternoon snack too! It has a very sweet honey flavor and a whopping 28g of whole grain and 5g of fiber per serving! I give this a -5 lbs on the scale!! (yes.. the more you lose on the scale the better it is!!)

Nutritional Facts in 1 cup: Calories 190, Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 290mg, Potassium 110mg, Carbs 45g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 9g, Protein 4g


Curves Chocolate Peanut 100 Calorie Snack Bar: Ok.. this one is great tasting, maybe a little too good. This could easily become a binge starter.. it doesnt make you feel full.. and it gives you just enough chocolate to want more. It seems to be made out of a rice crispy bar with peanuts and chocolate chips mixed in. If you can handle only eating one.. then these are for you.. but for me, I have to give them a +5 lbs on the scale.

Nutritional facts in 1 bar: Calories 100, Fat 3.5g, Sodium 80mg, Carbs 17g, fiber 5g, Sugar 5g, Protein 2g

No comments: