Monday, May 05, 2008

Day 31 P90X... Starting over

You are seeing it right... yesterday was day 46... today it is day 31. I have missed too many workouts to honestly feel like I have been doing the P90X workout right. So, I have decided to start this month over again. Today is the first day of a whole new month (for me) and I am going to work hard to make sure that it is completed. Every workout, every day. No more excuses.

In other news, I am sunburned... All day Saturday and Sunday Hubby and I built fence. We completely enclosed an acre in the front yard so that the girls can go out there and play and I don't have to worry about cars speeding up the driveway, or them venturing into the unknown. Their sandbox is out there, along with the chicken coop (that is 75% finished but the chicks LOVE it) and we will be putting their swing set up their too. Today I am going to surprise hubby by building a little brick patio for his grill. I will take pics of it as soon as it is all done! Also the far corner has our corn crop.. so hopefully that will bring us plenty of corn this year!!

Today's Plan:

core synergistics - 60 min
run- 1 mile

Focus:

Water.. I did not drink enough this weekend and am feeling a little prunish! LOL

NSV:

Calories were awesome all weekend. Mostly because my mind was busy focusing on the yard that I did not get the chance to think about food. It was also nice getting the chance to eat outside in the sun! Hopefully today will be a nice day too!

:)

4 comments:

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

Wow! Fenced in an acre?! I bet you ARE sunburned! That was probably really hard work. Glad to hear that you have decided to get back into the groove with your workouts. I can't wait to hear how sore you'll be! (j/k!!) lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, building that fence sounds like a heck of a good workout!

P.O.M. said...

It's never too late to start over.

Building a fence? That sounds fun - so nice to be outside!

SuccessWarrior said...

I had to recommit to my goal and it's been great. The more workouts you do, the less likely you are to break the streak. At least, it works that way for me.