Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day 32 P90X, 100%


So far, so good! Tony kicked my butt into shape yet again. I will admit, I had a hard time getting the *umph* to get the kids busy, getting my workout clothes on and actually doing it... but I did it. I forgot how easy it really is getting it done...it sounds like a pain in the butt... but its not! Sometimes I really let myself get lazy, huh!


It looks like another beautiful day outside. Thank goodness. I dont think I can take another cold day.. its MAY for goodness sake.

Hubby is thinking of building a greenhouse. I like the idea.. but I am going to have to look into how to keep one going. Does anyone have one?

Today's Plan:

Cardio X
walk,walk,walk

Focus:

Water and Food

NATUI had a heartfelt blog yesterday...and I new exactly what she was going through.

It is tiresome having to decide that today is going to be a good day. Every. Single. Day.

State of mind is state of being. I get it. My kids don't know that we are living paycheck to paycheck. As far as they are concerned they have a great backyard to play in. They get cool sandwiches to eat for dinner. They get to see other kids at the playground. Except for mom telling them Share! and Quit hitting your brother/sister life is FUN FUN FUN.

I know the life I create for them is the one they will remember. Not the one we actually have.

Not that the one we have is bad. It is just under a lot of construction right now
.





1 comment:

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Awww! Thanks for the kind words. We ended up having a sweet afternoon. LittleMan took and unexpected second nap, and LittleBird crawled up in my lap and fell asleep. I don't know if she has EVER done that.

I love the photos you added to your blog. Esp. the first one. How gorgeous.

Sorry I haven't emailed my steps in a while. I will try to get to it tonight.