Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Day 110: 193

I am so close to the 180's I can taste it... This also makes the lightest I have been in 4 years. How fantastic does that make me feel!! The best thing is that being this close to the 80's gives me so much more motivation to keep going. I don't remember the last time I weighed anywhere in the 180's. It had to have been years ago. So I am determined to leave the 190's behind me and enter into a new me, but only for a little while.. until I get into the new new me of the 170's! LOL

I wogged 3 miles this morning and did a full body weight lifting regimen. Tomorrow is a rest day, and I am in desperate need of one. Not that I physically feel like I need a break, but I think sometimes I get into the mentality that I have to keep going and if I take a day off then I will sabotage myself and never get back on track. How sad is that, eh? I , mentally, wont let myself take a break because I am so terrified that one day off will ruin me. So I now have odd days of the week marked on the calender for 'REST' days... and I have to follow my calender. At least this way I guarantee that I wont burn myself out. Plus, I always find myself breaking my own records running the day after!

So, food is on track. Water is flowing well. My waist is shrinking (yippeeee!) and I am loving this new year!

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it." - Oprah Winfrey

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Oprah comment! I am so excited for you getting so close to a new weight decade. You inspire me and I hope I can be as committed as you are - happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

That quote is fantastic and sooooooooooo true!! xx

Laura N said...

Ooh look at you! Great job on the loss after the holidays, that is so excellent. Your motivation is inspiring. Have a great rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the new year! You'll be in the 180's before you know it.

PearShapedGirl said...

Wow, TL, you're doing amazing!!! And to lose weight around this time of year is even more amazing! You're going to be one smoking hot mama at your 30th birthday.

Take care,
PSG

Anonymous said...

wow i wish i could run. i hate running/jogging or anything to do with it! i do understand the working out love though. i used to work out two hours every morning and when i stopped i missed it. now im starting to work on the treadmill again and its weird- i still miss the weights. good luck on hitting the 180's i can honestly say that my dream would be to hit 180 so im so happy for you that you are almost there! good luck!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

WOOHOO! You are doing a fantastic job. Congrats on the loss.
Path to Health

The Momster said...

I love the fact that you number your days! I may have to copy that if you don't mind! And congrats on seeing those 180s! 170s watch out!

Congrats on the great job!

Pokey said...

Awesome wogg!!!!

Let me know when you're heading this way in February ~ we definitely need to wogg together! :)