Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 118 (D2 of 84)

Today is a rest day... although I am itching to do something. I may take the girls for a walk this afternoon if it warms up a little more.

Food was ok yesterday. I did great up until the late afternoon and then I broke and ended up eating bread and peanut butter. I have to find a way where I am either busy during that time of day or at least not hungery. Maybe that would be a good time of day to take that walk!

You may notice that I am not posting my daily weight. I am taking a break from the scale for awhile. I will still do my weekly weigh in, I just dont want to think about it every morning right now. The important thing is that I focus on my nutrition and my health.

(Day 1 - Day 2)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, girl, I can understand wanting to take a break from the scale. I weigh in every, stinkin' day. I'm not obsessed, but it gives me some security and motivation if I'm eating well.

I love your blog, and how honest you are. You have a lot on your plate, yet you are taking the time and trouble to get yourself healthy. Great job!!!

Christine said...

THe peanut butter always wins...

Laura N said...

Totally cool about the break from the scale. Pictures are a lot more relavent anyway.

I would kill for your waist! I am a tree trunk since I had the kids--no definition in my waist at all. I keep telling myself I'll start doing pilates or weights or something to get my abs in shape. One of these days....