Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 129: 193.5

First things first, today is Weigh In Day and I am back down to 193.5 lbs!! That is a LOSS of 4 lbs since last week. I know that posting my before and now pictures really made the difference on how I ate this weekend on my trip to the city. I totally recommend taking pictures! Even if you don't have a 'before'.. take a 'now' pic. In 6 weeks it will be your 'before'!!

OK! So now on to my weekend. It was a blast! Baby and I left on Friday and enjoyed the 4 hour drive down. I will confess that I had half of a Burger King hamburger.. but paid for it after having to stop at two gas stations along the way. Bleh! After that it was nothing but salads and subway sandwiches! I was so excited to see my best friend. We have known each other for 14 years and only get to see each other once a year since I've had the babies. She is soooo much fun and I always end up laughing so much it hurts!!

(Just to show you the difference.. here is JJ and I last year. Since then I have lost 21 lbs and she has lost 30 lbs!!)
I bought some scarves for my mom and I to wear to our belly dancing classes. Baby got her ears pierced..(and didnt even cry!) And I got some more books!!


Big Sister stayed with Daddy.. who bought her a skateboard. Dont let her size fool you, she can ride it better then mom or dad!! when I came home she had this long skirt on with a t-shirt and she was riding the skateboard. Hubby called her the 'new' Avril Lavigne! LOL


I also got to meet my friends new boyfriend.. and he is a doll. Super sweet and really good to her. I was so happy that she found such a great guy!


I worked out this morning and did my 20 minute HIIT cardio.... and an upper body weight lifting regimen. After each set I sprinted on the treadmill for 2 minutes. It was a killer workout. So, I'm off to clean the house and do laundry...de-ja-vu!!

"Starbucks is dangerous, it gets in your mouth!" - JJ

7 comments:

Caroline said...

The then and now pictures of you and your friend are amazing. Congrats on a great weekend. You look fantastic!

Christine said...

Congrats on weigh day! You are awesome. I think that I will take a before picture before I start with my NutriSystem - I do want something to look back on.

Military Mom said...

So glad you had a great weekend. You look wonderful. Are you loving the bellydancing?

Fatinah said...

I love your new hip scarves! Which colour are you going to wear? Take a picture!!

Fatinah said...

oops - and of COURSE - AWESOME LOSS CHICKLET!!!!!!!

P.O.M. said...

I agree with everyone - your before and now pics are great.

Best friends are awesome! Glad you had a great time.

Pokey said...

Wow, you both look GREAT!!! Sounds like a fantastic weekend!