Thursday, January 03, 2008

Day 111: 193

As promised, today is a rest day. I had to literally force myself to stay in bed and read my book. There were two things I was afraid I would do...1) get bored and hop on the treadmill (is there such a thing as exercise-a-holic? let me rephrase that...is there any such thing as a 50 lb overweight exercise-a-holic??LOL)

or 2) eat. I am one of those emotional eaters that will stuff her face if she is bored. I managed to lay in bed and read my book for a couple of hours while the girls played on the bed. At 8:30 I was feeling the hunger pains and the girls were ready to eat as well. I made some pancakes (no syrup) and a cup of tea. I am back on track now with my daily doings... I think I will be more then ready to hop on the treadmill tomorrow morning!!

Today is nothing but laundry and dusting... thrilling isn't it?

See you tomorrow!!

7 comments:

P.O.M. said...

It's good to be jones-ing to exercise. You will have a great work out tomorrow!

The 180s are seriously knocking at your door.

Amber said...

I love my hot cup of tea its so relaxing for sure!

Good luck with your workout tomorrow!

amma15 said...

to answer your first question, yes there is! I told myself I'll give me a break from the gym today since I've been doing good on the exercise and I have so much other work to do but I was just so paranoid and itchy about the popcorn and nachos I had at the movies the nightbefore that I frantically drove to the gym 45 minutes before they closed! what book are you reading?

welcome to my blog roll and check my blog out sometime!

Christine said...

Girl you make me so happy to see your numbers drop! I am so scared to get on the scale! I know that I have put myself back into the 200's and it just makes me sick to think about it. I wish that I could just curl up into a ball somedays, but instead I just eat another potato chip. Too bad you weren't living down the street so that you could get my ass off the couch.

You are my inspiration now.

Teresa said...

Congrats on losing over the holidays. Bravo Bravo. Wishing you much success in 2008.

Laura N said...

You know, I don't really think there's anything wrong with walking every single day. Running everyday, probably not a good idea. But you could probably walk a couple miles on your "rest" days and be okay--I mean, if it's between walking a mile or two and eating, I'd hop on and walk a bit. It's not going to hurt you. Just something to think about on your next self-imposed rest day. =)

Hope it's a great weekend, chica!

amma15 said...

thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you again!