Wednesday, January 30, 2008

DAY 138

It is a gloomy day here. The clouds are black and hanging low which probably means more snow. This weather really affects my mood... especially my exorcising. Yesterday I was planning on working out at night while Hubby was at Karate class... but The Biggest Loser came on and I wanted to watch it and by the time it was over I was too tired to get up and workout. How Ironic is that?? LOL

So yesterday was a no-go.. this morning I woke up, did my weight lifting and then hopped on the treadmill with 1 hour as my goal...I made it 15 minutes. I just don't have any *umph* today. I am hoping that hubby will give me some motivation tonight and I can get a little more cardio in while he works out.

I really need to focus on my food. I need to cut back on carbs.. and peanut butter. I also need to drink more water. I need to rope in some of the DETERMINATION that I wrote about yesterday and start using it.

Tomorrow night is Karate class for me.. maybe that will light the fire again!

5 comments:

Hanlie said...

Hope you get your groove back! Have a look at what Wendi had to say about an "A" day!

Anonymous said...

Some days just aren't that great. Hope you get back on track quickly! Karate is super fun, have fun with that. You can do it!

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

Gloomy weather gets me feeling "ugh," too. I hope you have a great time at karate class, and I hope that you'll get some sunny weather soon - to bring back some of that "umph!" :)

Claire said...

Ditto with the gloomy weather. We finally got some sun today, so I sat outside for awhile. I also have the flu, and strangely, it's making me HUNGRY. So, when this is over, I have to get back on the weight loss wagon. Time's a-wastin'!

You are very motivating to me, Tigerlilly. You're doing great!! :-)

Unknown said...

Because of you I have been inquiring with a ton of judo places to start signing up with them. I think I am going to be taking a few "free classes" starting next week. Thanks for getting me inspired to go for it again. I can't wait!

I hope your karate class gets you motivated again!