Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Day 109: 194

A little bit of a gain, but that is to be expected after doing a full weight lifting regimen yesterday. I wogged 2 miles this morning and it felt fantastic. A perfect beginning to a new year.

Hubby is home today, so we are spending the day relaxing. He wants a 'special' dinner tonight so I am looking at making surf and turf. If I keep my portions small it should be fine. I am also going to make an angel food cake with some cinnamon peaches over the top for dessert! Mmmmmm

I am going to crawl under the blankets and finish reading my book now.... another perfect beginning to a new year.

:)

3 comments:

Military Mom said...

Happy New Year! I like the blue background. Congratulations on you weight loss and the determination it took to get it. I love that you "Wogg" every day and you are an inspiration to me! Have a great 2008!

P.O.M. said...

I think it's going to be a great year too! Cheers!

Pokey said...

You are going to have a GREAT 2008! You have done fabulous with your weight loss!

I'd love to run together some time this year too! I forgot where in AZ you are....but do you ever get down to Phoenix? The Tumbleweed Running Club need some new members :)