Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 124: 195

It amazes me how fast you can bounce back from a bad weekend. In one weekend I gained 4 lbs... had I stayed depressed and not bounced back then it could have been really ugly.. but its been three days and I am down 2.5 lbs... by next weigh in I should be back to 193! So for all of you who had a bad weekend, or two, don't give up. You CAN lose the weight again...and probably faster then you think because it will most likely be water weight from too much sodium and not enough water.

Yesterday was a rest day... and a play date! The girls had a blast... My oldest actually went to lay down and take a nap before our friends were even ready to leave! HUGS!!!!!!!


I woke up this morning and ran 1.25 miles using the HIIT program. It was so hard! My feet felt like they were made of lead... but I was so happy to get it done. I feel %100 better. I need to focus on two things today... water intake and food portions.

See you tomorrow! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Good for you!

Jessica said...

Those are some mean and ugly looking kids! :)
We had fun!
Dylan took a nap immediately upon returning home. Elizabeth refused and was a crabapple all day.
I'm stealing that pic.

P.O.M. said...

Glad you're back. Don't worry - we all get to points where we want to throw in the towel (or in my case - drink a case of wine). But then the next day comes and things just seem... well, better :)

Laura N said...

YAY for getting it back off. Sometimes I like running fast in short intervals just to get it over with sooner. And I know what you mean about feet feeling like lead--those are the tough running days.