Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 123 : 197

I am S.O.R.E. from my head to my toes. Belly dancing was a blast last night, but for two hours we went over and over all the different moves. I didn't break a sweat, so I didn't really think I was working all that hard... until this morning. Every muscle in my body is letting me know its there. Yeah! I cant wait until next week!

Thanks for all the support. I slipped up.. and its going to happen.. but like you all said, its how fast you get back up that counts! So I am back up... and learning that I cant rush it. Cuz when I do , I mess up. Lets just make smart decisions today and let someone else worry about tomorrow!

Today we have a play date and hopefully the girls will get rid of all their pent up winter energy.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to see your class went well! I wish I could take one of those!

amma15 said...

I'm considering belly dancing I'm just trying to figure it into my schedule. Did you feel like it was a great ab workout?

Claire said...

I've always wanted to take belly dancing! When I raked leaves the other day, I had sore obliques the next day! So cool. :-)

Fatinah said...

mmm, I'm so glad that you liked it! I feel the same way after class. Wait till you start putting your moves together - you'll be elevating your heart rate a bit AND working your core like crazy! Now you need to pick a belly dance name. Mine is Fatinah, which means "captivating, enchanting". I hope to be both of those at the end of my journey!!

Tiffany said...

Good for you!! I would not expect belly dancing to be a cardio workout but all of those belly moves will leave you sore. Just image how good your abs will look when you are done with the class.