Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 122: 197.5

Its terrible. After all those things I said like 'I've had enough, Im going to DO this' and 'its time to get serious'... I totally blew it this weekend. So bad that I actually had a McDonalds hamburger..eeeewwwwwww. It was nasty too.. but we were on our way to a dance preview and the girls were starving and ,well, I was too. I orderd the girls a hamburger and small fry each.. and I ate what they didn't. Then I overloaded on carbs on Sunday...and hardly drank any water. The worst things is that I didnt do one minute of exorcise the entire weekend. Since when did I get the mentality that the weekends were 'free'?? I know better then that.

This morning I jumped right back into my routine. I did a HIIT cardio on the treadmill for 20 minutes... then a full body weight lifting regimin. I had a protein shake for breakfast.. a slice of fry bread for a snack ( I know, not the best idea).. veggies for lunch and then a light salad for dinner because tonight is my first belly dancing class!!

The focus today is on water.. lots and lots of water.

Here is a picture from the weekend. We went to my mothers house for lunch on Friday and my little girl got to play with her favorite cousins... Morris the cat and Belle the St. Bernard.


Also, Clairboe tagged me for a MeMe.. so here it is!

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.

1. I collect dvd movies. Especially weird Sci-Fi movies... the weirder the better! Or any Jim Henson movies!! LOL

2. I have gotten this weird addiction to Scooby Doo... I think its because my girls love him so much and it is soooo hard to find him anywhere that when I see a scooby boo I buy it!! Anyone have any old Scooby Doo dolls you want to send my way??

3. I buy books. I know, not weird... yet. I buy hardcover books and I own hundreds of them.. but have read only about a quarter of them.

4. I am addicted to horseraddish...

5. I have just started this and my hubby thinks its weird, but I sleep in the clothes I wear to work out in the next morning. Let me tell ya.. it sure makes it easy to slip out of bed and hop on the treadmill.

6. I love Alaska, but have never been there. I keep trying to get hubby to move us out there! LOL... there's just something about it.

7. I cant drive in snow.. even if there is only a quarter of an inch on the ground.. it terrifies me. So. during the winter we stay home or hubby drives.

Ok, so I'm weird. I am not going to tag anyone.. but if you want to do it leave me a note so I can come check out how weird YOU are!!

3 comments:

P.O.M. said...

Don't beat yourself up. All that matters is that you get back on the wagon :)

Anonymous said...

Quit beating yourself up for the weekend -sometimes we all need a break!! I didnt' do anything all weekend long and I loved every minute of it!! =)

Fatinah said...

did you see the bellydance picture that I posted on my blog?
I can't wait to hear what you think of the class.
Stop beating yourself up for one slip up. It isn't the goofs, it is how we get back at it that spells success. And you're all about success missy!!