Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 119

I did really well yesterday...until 8:30pm when stress took over and the kitchen became a free-for-all. I ate so much I was actually sick in the middle of the night. I hate to be stressed..and right now I am really trying not to be..but I am stuck between a rock and a hard place and I'm trying not to make a dent in either one. I know that makes no sense but trust me, its not a pretty site.

Anyway, I woke up this morning with my usual gung-ho attitude and did my HIIT cardio on the treadmill. Did another 100 crunches and then drank down a protein shake and 3 glasses of water. I am taking the girls to my moms house today for lunch. She is baking up some salmon so definitely a meal I dont need to worry about.

I am super glad it is Friday. I just want to spend time with hubby and the girls. I will not be posting daily pics over the weekend.. but stay tuned for Mondays weigh in...Day 1 versus Day 6!! Will we see a difference?

(Day 1 - Day 3)

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Hope your life starts getting a little less stressful! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

good luck with the stress!! I am sure a weekend with the hubby and kids will make all the difference :-)

Fatinah said...

hang in there chicklet - don't let that stress get the best of you!

Laura N said...

Um, yeah, I did the same emotional eating yesterday. Pizza and cookies, anyone? Probably about 1000 calorie binge, yikes. Anyway, I'm still tight as a drum today and need some major stress relief. I'm hoping my run will help. YOU have a good weekend, chica!

P.O.M. said...

Every morning is a new day and I"m glad you woke up feeling gung-ho.

Sorry about your stress. Enjoy your weekend!

Claire said...

I'm so glad you made a good choice when you woke up. When you rebound like you did, and so quickly, that shows a lot of character.

I'm sorry life is stressful. Boy, do I know how that is.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

I stress eat too so I understand the pain. Hope it gets better.

Claire said...

Hi again!

I tagged you for an optional meme. Head on over my blog for details! :-)