Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 40 P90X

Well, I am 30... the birthday party, and the weekend, is over. Its time to get focused again.

Yesterday was a good day for both calories and exercise. I was very proud of myself actually! At 8 o'clock last night I remembered that it was my Yoga day and I had not done much of anything. So, I kicked Hubby out of the living room and I put in my Yoga X dvd. (It did Hubby some good.. he went and did his own workout on the bowflex!)

Today's Plan:

Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
walk,walk,walk

Focus:
Water, WWIB

**NSV** I got a pair of Calvin Kline jeans for my birthday, size 14! There was some doubt that they would fit.. but they buttoned, zipped up and fit perfectly. Even, dare I say, a little bit loose?

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

5 comments:

Fatinah said...

you are my inspiration! While you were doing yoga - I was eating 13 weight watcher points I didn't have! Next time I will be thinking - what would Tigerlilly do?

P.O.M. said...

Yeah for new jeans!!! It's so motivational, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

yeehaw for good fitting jeans!!! So cool!!

Aunt Melvie Brownies and More said...

Stick those new jeans in the DRYER! Shrink those babies up a bit! :D Yay for you! Way to go with the crazy exercise! You're a machine!!! ;)

Cory said...

WooHoo! Awesome on the pants!