Saturday, November 11, 2006

Girls WEEKEND out!!!

This will be short and sweet... I am off to visit one of my bestest friends.She lives in a neighboring city..about 4 hours away and we are going to spend the whole weekend together!!! YAY!!!! Hubby has offered to take the kidlets all weekend, so I get to be kid free..I havent had a weekend without the kids since... well, since I had them! LOL. I'm going to miss them.. but I think I also need the vacation. Will be back tomorrow evening to post pics...

Have a Blessed Day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! My best friend lives about 4 hours away too so I understand how wonderful this is!

Anonymous said...

ihope you have a good time and drive carefull. i hope mcduff does not sell them girls to the first gypsys that come along

Anonymous said...

Im terribly jealous,what an ugly emotion. have a great time,which i know u will sigh............

Martalu said...

Yay! Have a great time and can't wait to hear about it!

Living to Feel Good said...

I hope you have a great time and can't wait to see the pictures!

I read your blog from the other day saying you can't get the water down. Have you tried adding to it, like those 5 cal Crystal lights on the go, or the Lipton green tea for 0 cal"? It flavors the water, and might be easier for you to get in.

Anyway have a great time. :D

ArleneWKW said...

Your week-end plans sound waaaay fun.