Monday, November 06, 2006

ummmmmm...

weigh day??? what weigh day??? ok so I totally forgot this morning and did not do my weigh in.. which I am alright with, because I do not need the bad news right now. Our trip has been postponed for another 2 weeks.. which is fine with me because both girls have a terrible cold, and I am coming down with one. ICK. So now I am ready to go.. but there is no rush.. ahhhhhh I feel much better about it.

My diet has gone down the toilet so starting tomorrow, since I dont have to worry about leaving, I can get back on that wagon!! I am hoping to lose at least 5 lbs by the time we leave...

Thought I would leave more pics of my beatiful little girls... Bailey is 16 mos.. and she is a doll.. dont worry, that is not a real tatoo.. it just wouldnt come off after halloween!!







Amber is 3 and into everything. She has such a fantastic imagination... I sometimes wish I could live in her world.





So... now that I am stress free... I am feeling very confident. I hope all is well with everyone else and will try to catch up on my blog reading!!


Have a Blessed Day

6 comments:

Martalu said...

I'm glad you get a break from that stress. I got stressed out just reading your posts! I haven't had a perfect day either, except for today, but the weekend was diet disaster. Oh well, this is forever, so let's not dwell on the past!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

I can feel your stress free and it is passing on to me. So glad I'll see you when i get back from Texas. We will have a Birthday Party too.
Love you
Mama

ArleneWKW said...

Good cheer with getting back on the wagon.

Your daughters are look very sweet.

Cory said...

Yay for getting back to it. And yay for lack of stress. These are good things.
The girls are adorable.
Hope you all get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

there you be you little rascal
dont worry aboutlbs, by the time you have herded baily bug and mcduff and duffy to pe you will only b about 129lbs

PearShapedGirl said...

What sweeties!