Sunday, November 19, 2006

PD#4 and Mountain Biking...


Yesterday was fantastic. The birthday party was a blast and Amber got showered with presents..everything from the entire doll set of Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses to a Doodle Pony to a box full of princess dress up costumes. I think she will be busy until next year!! Who needs Christmas presents?? LOL Here are some pictures of the party.. My youngest recieved some presents too. Everyone was worried she would get jealous, or just feel left out.. so even she made out well!!









I had ONE piece of cake and a small scoop of strawberry fat free yogurt ice cream. I then sent what was left of the cake home with my mom to give to DE (hope you like it!!). I did have another scoop of the yogurt ice cream after dinner, but then threw the rest away.. I was tired, so for dinner I went to the grocery store (big mistake, as I remembered it is the weekend before thanksgiving) and since it was soooo busy, I grabbed a roasted chicken that was in the front of the store and left! I drank a ton of water and tea and did my tae bo workout that morning... so I am calling it my PD#4!! Even with the cake and ice cream, I think I came out well.

Today I have to really stay strict. Tomorrow is weigh day and I would like to have at least lost one pound!! So lots of water and NO sweets.

My hubby and I were thinking of getting some mountain bikes so that when we have a babysitter, he and I can go riding along the mountain... We live on one, so we might as well take advantage of it!! I am going to start looking around for some good prices...probably used ones!

I am off to start cleaning the house...enjoy your sunday!!

Have a Blessed Day

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Awwww love the pictures!! And I have to say BRAVOOOOOo to you for only have one slice of cake!! You kick ass. That's a weakness for me, well any sweet. I don't know if I could have said no after one slice, so good job!!

Good luck in WI tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i ate half of your cake for supper your mom brought to me thanks that half of,course was that hugemongs piece of cake thanks. sorry i could not make it

lisa jane said...

your babies are beautiful,they look just like you.Congratulations on this exciting milestone

ArleneWKW said...

The pictures of you with your little girls are wonderful. It's awesome that you were able to go through the birthday party + after the party + to a grocery story and remain on track with your goals. Giving the remainder of the cake away was an excellent idea; also tossing the frozen yougurt out. You Go Girl! You are doing great.