Saturday, October 28, 2006

Breathe In... Breathe Out... Breath In....



So I woke up this morning feeling a little better about this whole PR thing.I'm not sure if I'm just okay with the whole thing now, or if the 12 hours of sleep has something to do with it. I'm still a little pissed off.. but I have figured out what I will do. I will get as much done this weekend as I can to be ready to go on Wednesday... If we have to wait another month..then at least all of that will be done. (mom... I am going to try and get Jasmine in on Monday... no promises) Thanks Lisa...your comment helped.. I realized I just had to take it as it comes.

Anyway...my diet went out the window yesterday.. I was stressed out and mad so I started eating. Pizza..candy..gummy things.. I actually realized what I was doing and went to bed early just to stop eating. Luckily my hubby didn't mind having to stay up with the kids and then putting them to bed.

Today I have Kempo for 3 hours this morning.. and am going to try and get some walking in to make up for yesterdays binge. I have a ton of water to drink today.. and a million things to do.. so I am off.

Have a Blessed Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is by my side no matter what terrain I cover - Whether I'm in the wide, open meadow of joy or on the tough climb through discouragement. It is all in Gods plan and He will see you through.
Do I need to look into a fence?
I love you MOM