Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

It is freezing this morning. The fireplace is roaring again. The snow level dropped again last night, so no doubt snow is around the corner. ICK.. I hate snow. Anyway, I am sore this morning from my upper body workout yesterday... but it feels good! It is too cold to take the girls anywhere today, so I will have to come up with something to do at home. I was thinking of re-arranging the living room.. that should give me a workout.. and the kids will get a kick out of 'helping'.

Dont really have too much to say today.. so I will leave you with another 'tea quote'

"When it is only through age that one gathers wisdom and experience, why this endless struggle to seem young?... Remember that beauty works from within, it cannot be put on and off like a garment, and it depends far more on the culture of the intellect, the tastes, sentiment, and affections of the soul than the color of the hair, eyes, or complexion.... Be kind, noble, generous, well-mannered, be true to yourselves and your friends, and the soft lines of these tender graces and noble virtues will reveal themselves in the face...we cannot be one thing and look another... There are indelible marks in every face showing the real life within."

-Elizabeth Cady Stanton


Today is walking on the treadmill and abs...

Have a Blessed Day!!

7 comments:

Cory said...

Good luck with the living room. And thanks for hte inspiring quote!

Anonymous said...

You get up early. Ok, anyway, you are doing super fantastic. Keep it up. I also have an addiction, PEPSI. I would put it into an I.V. if I could!

PearShapedGirl said...

You're doing great, Tigerlilly! That's fantastic that you've already lost inches. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I completely agree. Can't wait to keep reading...

lisa jane said...

I think its beautiful that you end your posts,"have a blessed day".Its very warm and lovely.Thanks for the encouragement,I really appreciate it.I have been trying to drink more water anyway,infact my bottle is right beside me.What is that saying,''feel the fear and do it anyway'', i'll just have to keep thinking like that.

Anonymous said...

It sure is cold but re arranging the living room or any room always bring a new element into your day.
The workout is good and the house feels like a new one. YOu are justlike your MOM.

Living to Feel Good said...

Mmmmm I wish it was cold here. I live in Southern California, and we had a dry heat 95 degrees and very windy. I can hardly wait for the cold wet winter nights here. Isn't it funny how one person can't stand their weather and another wishes they could have it.

I hope you like your new lay out. I always like to move my furniture around once in awhile to feel fresh.

Anonymous said...

this is your girl. How was the reunion. Im so proud of you. From one mother to another how do you find the time. Kallela