Monday, October 02, 2006

Yaaaaaahooooooo.

So I ran the mile yesterday morning in 15:02!!! One minute faster. I'm not sure I will beat that for awhile, but it felt good to get my time faster! Did good on my diet too. Didn't eat too much.. but didn't drink enough water. Am feeling a little bit dry today.

Someone asked me about Kempo. I study Hawiian Kempo, which is a form of Martial Arts. It is composed of alot of forms, grab arts, take downs, knife fighting... a great workout!! They have free classes at my church every Saturday.. so I could'nt pass it up.

Today is cleaning day, so will probably leave out the work out. I do want to try a little bit harder all week.... I am heading out of town and meeting up with a bunch of old high school friends for our 10 year reunion next weekend, and I want to look good... at least better!

Angie passed this on to me:

1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE: The Bible
2. ONE BOOK THAT I HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE: Poems by Robert Frost
3. ONE BOOK I WOULD WANT ON A DESERTED ISLAND: The Bible... and Treasure Island!!
4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE ME LAUGH: The Happy Widow
5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE ME CRY: Little Women
6. ONE BOOK THAT I WISH I HAD WRITTEN: The DaVinci Code
7. ONE BOOK I WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN: too many to name
8. ONE BOOK I AM CURRENTLY READING: Left Behind Series.. again
9. ONE BOOK I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ: The stack of 50 books I have next to my bed.
10. WHO'S NEXT? Olga, Lynn, Karina

No comments: