Monday, October 23, 2006

WEIGH IN DAY #1

So one week down and one pound down..WOOOHOOO. Of course I was hoping for a 5 lb loss... but I know that -1 lb a week is better then +1 lb a week (which is what I was doing before the diet). I have also lost 2.5 inches ... that is fantastic! I can feel the difference in my waist and chest... I thought for sure my hips had gained 2 inches, because of all the running, my butt has gotten a 'lift'. LOL ... My legs are much stronger and even my posture has changed... Matt says he sees a difference in my walk now too.. hmmmm, guess the inner thigh isn't getting in the way too much! All in all, I think I did really well for my first week. My spirits are lifted and I am ready for the next week of challenges!!!

Today I am taking Amber for her 3rd birthday pictures... I cant believe she is 3 already! If the weather is not too cold or windy, I may take them for a quick walk around the park trail..

Thank you to all my family.. who have been keeping up with me. Molly: I never expected YOU to write me, it was a VERY nice surprise. Thanks.

Well.. my tea pot is boiling and I have a full day ahead of me. I have to run 1 mile before we leave this morning.. I look forward to my morning run now, it really starts my day off on the right foot.

Have a Blessed Day!!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Congratulations on the loss!!! That's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

keep going little cutie you will get there

lisa jane said...

thanks for visiting my blog.I am slowly getting through the ones on the roll.there are just too many great ones.best wishes
lisa

Anonymous said...

hey a bunch of congrats, to you and mcduff you guys are good for each other