Friday, October 27, 2006

puerto rico...

I am SO annoyed. We just found out that we could be leaving as soon as the 1st of November.. which is only 5 days away....but.. we might also have to wait another month... GOOD GRIEF.. what the heck am I supposed to do? I've got animals to find homes for...two kids and myself to pack enough clothes and stuff for 1 year ... and THEY CANT MAKE UP THEIR MIND??? UGH... I kinda dont even want to go anymore... I am gritting my teeth and giving myself a headache.. so I'm going to go fix myself a cup of tea and stair out the window for awhile... maybe I'll figure it all out... and maybe they'll call and give us an exact day and time of when we are leaving.. YEAH RIGHT!!

anyway..I feel better now.. thanks for letting me vent!

4 comments:

lisa jane said...

Try and stay peaceful.It will all turn out in the end,It always does.Come what may,dont fight it.
best of luck

Living to Feel Good said...

First of all.. your girls are soooo cute!! Love the Halloween costumes!

And you're not kidding about eating healthy cost money. That's what I say all the time. I mean if you can get a 700 calorie burrito for 1 buck , who wants to spend 5 on a better choice. Okay me, but that's not the point. The point is, it IS cheaper to eat bad.

Hope you find out soon when you get to move. How fustrating.

Anonymous said...

hey you poor girl hope you get a little more time.
please arrange for family to go by your place at least twice a week; if the teenagers find out that isolated place is empty it will be destroyed inside when ytou get back

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you keep up the good work dont give up. From ne mother to another how do you find the time. And oh! I have always thought that you looked good.