Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday



Only 3 days left in the month of February... and although I have not reached my goal of 195, I am very satisfied with my progress thus far. I am hoping that next month will be my break thru into the 190's... but no rush. As long as I keep to my eating and exercising routines.. I have faith that I will eventually arrive at my goal weight. I am seriously hoping it will be before my 30th birthday though! LOL

The month of march brings one holiday that involves alot of food for me. St. Patricks Day!!! Corned Beef and Cabbage.. and I make the most delicious recipes!!

As for today.. I took it easy on the workouts. I only did some easy calisthenics and some crunches. Tomorrow will be a full Tae Bo extreme workout.. An hour of hell.

Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I can't believe the month is almost over. This will be another fast year :(

I am pulling for you that you break through the 190's before your birthday. You can do it!!!!!

Mmmmm, corned beef and cabbage...sounds so good.