Tuesday, February 06, 2007

YAHOOOOOOO



I am feeling great this morning. Yesterday was a perfect way to start off a good week! I ate my 1200 calories...
did my Tae Bo Elite in the morning... took the girls to the park and walked 1.25 miles in 15 minutes!... and then tried out my Biggest Loser Workout 2 dvd after dinner!... I drank 12 glasses of water, 4 cups of decaf tea... and slept like a baby. Now this is how it should be everyday! I am a little bit sore this morning, but I am ready to do it all over again! It looks like another warm day, but will have to stay home today... I dont have enough gas in the truck to get back into town again today! But I might take them to the local park this afternoon, there isnt a walking trail there.. but it will wear the girls down!!

I am loving my dvd workouts. As much as I sometimes crave the gym and its privacy..(yes, the gym is private when you dont have two kids constantly needing their cup and bottle, diaper changes and toys in the middle of your workout!) ... I still get a great sweat going... and I can do it all in my pj's! LOL Working out is not really my problem. I can workout everyday and never really complain.. its the eating that I really have to concentrate on with my diet. My eating and my will power.. everyday I work a little bit harder on it.. and hopefully by the end of this month, if I can get a perfect 24 days in a row, I think I will have it made! It has to get easier... doesn't it?

well.. I have to go if I'm going to have another great day!

5 comments:

jeannie* said...

Isnt is so refreshing to have a perfect day!? Good for you! Keep it up and ENJOY the nice weather :)

Fatinah said...

You're on fire!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i can loan you two good strait jackets for duffy and bailybug the ear plugs come with themsevmayx

DadTo2 said...

Girl you rock!! I am so proud of you for doing all of this and staying sane at the same time! I said in one of my posts that I don't know how you can do all of those dvds, but you are awesome!

Great Job!
ttfn

Anonymous said...

Woooo!! You got the BL2 DVD! How do you like it? I love mine! I think I'm going to get Billy's Book Camp next!